"Jerry Lynch is right on target with his specific, practical lessons for leadership,coaching and winning as a champion in sports and the bigger game of life"
– Coach Dean Smith, University North Carolina Basketball National Champions.
"I count Jerry as a friend who has given me encouragement and information that makes a difference in helping me lead, coach, inspire and empower my athletes so that they may reach their potential" ...Coach Phil Jackson, coach of Eleven NBA Championship teams
"Jerry Lynch transforms the world of athletics into a sacred space in which to absorb practical life lessons and ageless wisdom for inspiration and success"
– Michael Murphy, athlete and author of Golf in the Kingdom
"I rely on Jerry to keep me on track for being my best in golf and all of life"
– Vijay Singh,PGA Tour Champion.
"Dr. Lynch has helped me to discover parts of myself I never knew existed. His methods are simple, practical and effective. Brilliant stuff...enlightening. Dancing is so much more fun."
– Jennie T.
"Jerry and his WAY OF CHAMPIONS approach gets to the heart of what is needed in order to master the mental aspects of sport. I can't believe what a difference he has made in my life. And, I'm having so much fun working out."
– David M.
"Jerry's wisdom has helped guide me through my work, both as a coach and now as a Director of Athletics. He provides practical skills and knowledge for being an effective coach as well as providing spiritual guidance that creates transformational leaders and teams."
– Erin Quinn, Director of Athletics, Middlebury College 2011‐12 National Directors Cup Champions
"Jerry is a wise and trusted friend who happens to be one of the nation's top authorities on leadership performance and coaching in sports. His input has had a very positive influence in helping me to create environments that inspire athletes to go the distance and reach their potential."
– Anson Dorrance, Head Women's soccer coach, University North Carolina 5X National Coach of the Year 22 NCAA National Championships
"WAY OF CHAMPIONS has had a big influence on my mental game. It's great stuff."
– Jerry Kelly, PGA Top Ten Tour, 2002
"Jerry Lynch's book, Thinking Body, Dancing Mind, is one I have used to turn my game around." (from an interview on national TV)
– Annika Sorenstam, LPGA champion, ranked #1 in the world
"My success in Lacrosse and in life has been directly and positively influenced by the books, wisdom and work of Dr. Jerry Lynch. His heart directed approach presents powerful strategies to help open all of our hearts for extraordinary things to happen. He's the real deal."
– Cindy Timchal, head Lacrosse Coach, US Naval Academy 8 NCAA National Lacrosse Championships National Lacrosse Hall of Fame
"Jerry's wisdom has helped me to discover who I am and what I can be. I highly recommend his work."
– Danny Ferry, General Manager, NBA Atlantic Hawks
"Jerry has had a profound positive influence in my personal and professional life. His leadership training, development of team culture and coaching expertise make the athletic and coaching experience more compelling, relevant and enjoyable."
– Bob Hansen, Head Tennis coach at Middlebury College 34 NCAA team and individual National Championships.
"Jerry has been instrumental in helping us build an approach where we can coach and compete with heart while inspiring authentic growth in those we lead."
– Jenny Levy, Head women's Lacrosse coach, University, North Carolina 4th Winningest active coach in Lacrosse 6X Final Four appearances
"No other person has had more influence on my 36 years of coaching than Jerry Lynch. His work addresses the truly essential elements of coaching."
– Missy Foote, Head women's Lacrosse coach, women's AD at Middlebury College 6 NCAA National Championships 7X National coach of the Year 2012 USA Lacrosse Hall of Fame
"Working with Dr. Lynch has helped my coaching and our athletes to climb several notches in just two years. We are competing at a whole new level."
– Kit Vela, Head women's soccer coach, University New Mexico 2X Mountain West, Conference Champions